Our Vision: Together we improve the health & well being of our clients. Moving them to a place of happiness, joy, health, wellness, and abundance for life. With love and light - Jenn & Wes
My name is Jenn. I am busy mom of three, Registered Dietitian and business owner who knows what it’s like to wear multiple hats and have different places to be at the same time.
I struggle daily with balancing work and family and I understand the real struggles with keeping ourselves healthy so we can be our best for those we love.
As a Registered Dietitian who has been now practicing in the field for over 20 years, I have extensive experience including:
- Chronic disease management- heart disease, osteoporosis, kidney disease, liver disease, gut health and more
- Health promotion and disease prevention- how to help my clients feel their best!
- Athletes looking to improve their performance
- Women looking to increase their fertility outcomes
- Women struggling with menopausal symptoms
- Individuals and families wanting support for meal planning and practical tools for getting the right foods on the table
One of the unique options I give my clients in our work together is Nutrigenomics.
Nutrigenomics is the science of looking at how our genetic make up affects how we respond to the foods we eat and the supplements we take, which will then impact our overall health outcomes. I can now provide a road map to our clients, specific to them! Working together, we create concrete goals that will affect their overall health outcomes from disease prevention, to symptom relief, to weight loss and weight maintenance, to athletic performance, and to achieving healthy, youthful skin. We all know that when we look and feel better, we do better, in every aspect of our lives.
Other offerings I can provide include:
- Group in person (Medicine Hat location) Or virtual nutrition tours across Alberta FREE to you sponsored by Save on Foods
- Creating customized meal plans for you or your family
- Compiling recipe collections that suit your health goals
- Speaking engagements- book me to speak at your next event, virtual or in person.
Contact me for a FREE 15-minute discovery call to assess what services would best suit your needs.
403-526-1113 or email email@example.com
Hi there! My name is Wes, and I am excited to share what I can offer you through Sedona North. As a Practical Kinesiologist & Instructor with a passion for healthy living, I love helping clients correct their body's structure for optimal health, wellness, and healing. Practical Kinesiology allows me to find and identify the root cause and then fix it, rather than simply treating symptoms. Having assisted individuals through an array of conditions from Fibromyalgia & Arthritis, to Migraine Headaches & Back Pain, to Digestive Issues & Auto Immune Disease, to enhancing flexibility, mobility, and performance, the 'art' of the practice has become very rewarding.
We are continually seeing more individuals that are seeking help for a variety of mental health issues, including trauma, and PTSD. If better is possible, is good, good enough? As a practitioner offering Access BARS ®, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy options for my clients, I can help clients learn how to better operate their brains for a change. Clients often report experiencing greater mental clarity, increase in joy and happiness, deeper relaxation, along with improvement in areas such as insomnia, anxiety and depression, health and weight management, PTSD, and OCD.
Contact me to optimize your physical, and mental health! Other offerings I can provide include: offering courses in self-defense, practical kinesiology, personal empowerment, confidence building, and team building. You can also book me to speak at your next event, virtual or in person. Wesley Paterson, CMC